Your next home awaits you. Come see this Beautifully updated split level home situated on a scenic lot located in a very desirable neighborhood. The eat-in kitchen has upgraded granite counters, a stainless steel dishwasher and stove. The Dining Room has a unique garden window for growing herbs or flowers. The Living Room has a pretty wood burning fireplace with mantle for decorating. The upper level has 3 bedrooms and a remodeled full bath. The lower level has a laundry area, a 4th bedroom with full bath and a large family room. The rear concrete patio has a retractable SunSetter awning to keep you dry or cool during hot, sunny days while you sit outside and enjoy the picturesque, landscaped yard. Many upgrades such as, highly efficient natural gas furnace/instant hot water heater, refinished hard wood floors, granite counters, appliances, and more (See list of upgrades). There is also a 2-car garage with work bench and closet for additional storage. This home is a must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,744 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Instant Hot Water, Refrigerator, Stove, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Level, Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price